Good Tuesday afternoon everyone!
So I was recently looking at my summer reading list and unfortuneately I was too busy with work and trying to get sleep to make a large enough dent in my reading list. Plus, sadly and regrettably, I got sick at the end of the summer (twice) and spent a lot of lost reading time in bed. Not dwelling on my failed reading attempts, I surged forward and present myself with a reading wishlist, of the books I didn’t manage to get to this summer. I will just put it in this list and read when (and if) I get the time.
- Hunger Games: Suzanne Collins
- Catching Fire: Suzanne Collins
- Mockingjay: Suzanne Collins
- Eighth Grade Bites: Heather Brewer
- Ninth Grade Slays: Heather Brewer
- Tenth Grade Bleeds: Heather Brewer
- Eleventh Grade Burns: Heather Brewer
- Twelfth Grade Kills: Heather Brewer ( Some light fluffy reading that I am half-way through. Vampires? my major stress relief…)
- Game of Thrones:George RR Martin
- Clash of Kings: George RR Martin
- Storm of Swords: George RR Martin (currently reading: I will not read this one and the next two afterwards for a while because I want to give it my full commitment in order to fully enjoy the books. I did attempt reading this while working this summer, but found I wasn’t fully appreciating the text because I couldn’t read large chunks of it in one sitting. This series is very involving and requires a commitment. So when I can commit, I will encounter the talents of George RR Martin again.)
- Feast for Crows: George RR Martin
- Dance with Dragons: George RR Martin
- Golden Lily: Richelle Mead
- Succubus Blues: Richelle Mead
- Oryx and Crake: Margaret Atwood
- The year of the Flood: Margaret Atwood ( I have read this book before… just wanted to re-read it. It is one of my go-to books. Soon I’ll be writing a post about not only this book, but about Margaret Atwood and the books of her’s that I have read–> Stay tuned!!!)
- Blind Assassin: Margaret Atwood
- Fifty Shades of Grey: E.L James
- Fifty Shades Darker: E.L James
- Fifty Shades Freed: E.L James
- I have read the Fifty shades trilogy and written a review on the collection of the three novels. Go in my love lit section of my blog to find it.
*Bolded novels have been read. Happy Reading !!!
I will add more titles as I go on, so stay tuned !!!