Another love-post for you guys to enjoy! This time, I`m sharing my fave love books for your guys to consider reading on Valentines day. Since it is almost upon us, let us not make any more haste! Here`s a list of some books to check out.
- Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood: This book is by far one of my all-time-faves! I have read it 3 or 4 times now, and each time I read it, I fall in love with it all over again. So when you pick up this book and read the synopsis, you don`t scream LOVE STORY. But it is there. You really have to get into this story and stay commited, it tosses you around from past to present. It is such an amazing story. So if you are looking for a different love story, try this book out. Now I will be honest, the love story is not the major theme of this book, but it is important.
- Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead: Really love this series, I devoured the whole thing and wanted more, so I had to start reading the french versions of the book. I really love the story between Dimitri and Rose, so heart-breaking and beautiful at the same time. If you`ve never tried Richelle Mead, give her a try, I promise she won`t dissapoint.
- Memoirs of a Geisha By Arther Golden: So this is a great book too. I love the story between Sayuri and the Chairman, it is sort of a star -crossed lovers thing, but I won`t say anymore, as I don`t want to spoil such a wonderfully written story.
- The Night Huntress Series by Jeanine Frost: So this series is awesome and spunky. I really need to get back in it, so much love and adventure. It is more of a chick-lit kind of thing, but still a great read.
- The Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris: If you haven`t heard of True Blood, here`s your introduction. Sookie, the protagonist, throught the course of this seris, has many love affairs with steamy men. It is a good read and has adventures and thirlls alongside the love. So this is a great book to sink your teeth into!
So there are five books, I could go on, but then I wouldn`t get any sleep. Enjoy this reading list. If you have read any of these books, sound off in the comment section. Also, you can shout out any great read ideas, love-themed or not in the comment section below!!!
Dont forget to enjoy the other love-posts!