Good Valentines evening!
I find tea the perfect drink for that special someone. So I decided to make a list of valentines-worthy teas that you should get for that person.
- Ceylon Star: So this tasty tea tastes like white chocolate in a cup. Simply amazing, I can`t see why you wouldn`t get someone this tea for Valentines.
- Read My lips: Need I say more? The name screams valentines. You knwo what else? There are these lip-shaped candies sprinkled in the tea. Just sso adorable. And the taste is just so inviting to the romance.
- Chocolate Orange: So the lady that first got me to try this said it was like having a terry`s chocolate orange. This is quite the yummy drink to have without the massive calories.
- Green Seduction: The name itself explains its purpose. Who doesn`t love a great seduction of the senses on Valentines Day?
- Glitter and Gold: Love and magic go hand in hand. This tea is pure magic with the way that it shimmers. Its like having awesome jewlery sans the expensive price tag. Great to drink and great to marvel at its beauty, it really serves a double purpose.
Secondly, it was awesome today becuase they were doing exclusive valentines tastings. It was so much fun.
Lastly, I`ll leave you guys with the winning poem that David`s Tea chose to share:
ps. Don`t forget to check out the other love-posts: