Good Sunday evening everyone!
This weekend, I was so busy ( yet again) with so much school work, yet I also balanced it all out and made sure I had some fun free time. For my fun free time this weekend, I invited a really good friend of mine over. In order to get ready for this great visit, I thought it would be appropriate to make some cupcakes. The recipe comes from David’s Tea and actually has tea in it. ( Weird eh?)
Here’s the actual recipe so you guys can follow along and make some awesome cupcakes. I honestly thought that they were amazing. I originally got the idea to make these because my cousin made a blog post about it. I have never before made a desert, let alone any food product that contained tea in it. It was quite cool to try it out. It was tasty and smelled really good, so tempting and really hard to resist. So I urge you fellow bloggers to try it out if you like pumpkins or just desert in general. Here’s a few pictures below to show the process of my baking.
More blogs to come:
- Margaret Atwood: I really want to do a feature on her and mention all her wonderful books, including mentioning the ones I have already read. She is just so inspirational and awesome.
- Tea: I feel like I just need to have a general post about tea, hopefully I find some time and write about it
- My cast iron teapot: I absolutely love this thing, got it this summer. My aim is to write a blog about all the benefits of owning a cast iron tea pot, plus now I have a tea warmer and it is just extraordinary.
- Earl’s Garden: I think it appropriate to introduce to one of my fave teas. I know I have a lot of faves, but this one is pretty special.
- Countess of Seville: Tea Review
- David’s Tea: It’s time I dedicated a blog post to all things David’s Tea
- Buttered Rum: Yet another Tea review for me to write about:)
Pumkin Chai Cupcakes: I was baking this weekend and made delicious cupcakes, which I will share this adventure with you all!
- Three Wishes: Just looked through my blog posts and noticed that I didn’t have a tea review for three wishes, have no fear, I shall write one… it’s simply a must